EAI ADHIP 2023 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
Since information processing has acted as an important research domain in science and technology today, it is the right time to develop deeper and wider use of hybrid information processing, especially processing for social hybrid information. Today, there are more remaining issues are waiting for solving for various use in all aspects of society today, such as mobile education, mobile medical, et al. All these entire problems need our more attention to solve.
Therefore, more effective thoughts and methods are needed to enhance theory and application of social hybrid data processing. Moreover, the use of sophisticated and robust psychological and cognitive scientific methods are important in social information processing, and emerging methods which can improve the efficiency of this domain are also encouraged in this conference.
So, this conference aims to provide an opportunity for researchers to publish their gifted theoretical and technological studies of advanced method in social hybrid data processing, and their novel applications within this domain.
The main focus of this special issue will be on the state-of-the-art advances in the studies and emerging applications in following topics. Excellent review articles are also welcome.
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
(1) Novel Technology for Social Information Processing, which include:
- Wireless Communication for Social Information Processing;
- Wireless Networks for Social Information Processing;
- Information Theory and Coding for Social Information Processing;
- Civilian Radar Signal Processing;
- Civilian Audio and Acoustic Signal Processing;
- Civilian Industry Technology Tracks;
(2) Real applications of aspects with social data, which include:
- Mobile Medical Diagnosis;
- Mobile Monitoring;
- Behavior Understanding and Object Tracking;
- Mobile Education;
- Mobile Social Networks;
- Psychological Model for Social Information;;
- Cognitive Model for Social Information;
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: ADHIP Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal [IF: 3.426 (2020)]
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Full papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.