EAI ADHIP 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
Information processing is one of the most important research domains in science and technology today. The time is ripe to develop deeper and wider uses of hybrid information processing, especially ones that focus on social hybrid information. Some of the remaining issues that need to be addressed in the process pertain to various implementations in all aspects of social life including mobile education, mobile medical, and others.
In order to enhance theory and application of social hybrid data processing the research needs to focus on more effective methods. The conference encourages submissions covering robust psychological and cognitive scientific methods in social information processing, as well as emerging methods which can improve the efficiency of this domain.
In light of this, the conference aims to provide an opportunity for researchers to present and publish high-quality theoretical and technological studies of advanced methods in social hybrid data processing, and their novel applications within this domain.
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The 5th edition of EAI ADHIP will focus on the state-of-the-art studies and emerging applications in following topics.
Excellent review articles are also welcome.
Novel Technology for Social Information Processing, which include:
- Wireless Communication for Social Information Processing
- Wireless Networks for Social Information Processing
- Information Theory and Coding for Social Information Processing
- Civilian Radar Signal Processing
- Civilian Audio and Acoustic Signal Processing
- Civilian Industry Technology Tracks
Real applications of aspects with social data, which include:
- Mobile Medical Diagnosis
- Mobile Monitoring
- Behavior Understanding and Object Tracking
- Mobile Education
- Mobile Social Networks
- Psychological Model for Social Information
- Cognitive Model for Social Information
Other related methods and applications are also welcome.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal [IF: 3.426 (2020)]
- International Journal of Performability Engineering (IF: 1.20)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Transactions on Wireless Spectrum (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
Additional publication opportunities:
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
31 March 10 May 2021
10 June 2021
15 July 31 August 2021
Start of Conference
22 October 2021
End of Conference
24 October 2021
Full Paper Submission deadline
31 May 2021
17 June 20 July 2021
17 August 31 August 2021