EAI ADHIP 2022 will be held as an on-site conference with an option to present remotely.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged. EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the event in 2022.
Today, with the birth of the Meta World, Information transmission on network has become the most common way of communication, especially wireless network. The massive multimodal digital information has a great impact on the effectiveness of traditional information processing methods. Thus, how we can process the hybrid information more quickly and robust, is the most important issue to face today. In this way, we hold the 6th EAI International Conference on Advanced Hybrid Information Processing, short for ADHIP 2022, aiming to provide an opportunity for researchers to publish their gifted theoretical and technological studies of emerging theory, as well as novel engineering applications within this domain. Surveys with excellent quality are also welcome.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
(1) Novel Technology for Social Information Processing, which include:
- Wireless Social Information;
- Social Network;
- Psychological Model for Social Information;
- Cognitive Model for Social Information;
(2) Real applications of social data processing, which include:
- Mobile Medical Diagnosis;
- Mobile Monitoring;
- UAV Tracking;
- Mobile Education;
- Civilian Signal Processing;
- Civilian Audio and Acoustic Processing;
- Civilian Industry Technology Tracks
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: ADHIP Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI, Ei Compendex & Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
21 April 2022
26 August 2022
13 September 2022
Start of Conference
29 September 2022
End of Conference
30 September 2022
Full Paper Submission deadline
29 July 2022
29 August 2022
9 September 2022